We recruit only the most talented individuals and are dedicated to helping them reach their full potential, as we believe they are essential to our growth and success.
It is our policy to:
• Eliminate discrimination and promote equality of opportunity in employment regardless of age, gender, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religion or other philosophical belief, disability, marital or civil partnership status, political affiliation, sexual identity or sexual orientation.
• Provide structured training for all employees at all levels to ensure that each has the opportunity to reach their potential, and have the skills to take responsibility for health and safety.
• Provide a rewarding and engaging work environment.
• Encourage every employee to find their voice in our business to be able to raise opportunities and concerns and to give their opinions openly in a valued manner.
• Provide training, mentoring and guidance to ensure that each employee can take full responsibility for personal health and safety within the working environment.
• Provide a mechanism that allows the employee to raise concerns within a safe environment.
Here is a list of our current vacancies. If you have the skills, experience and attitude we are looking for, and would like to work in an engaging and rewarding environment, please complete the relevant application form.
Norbord is committed to the training and development of all employees, including those just starting out in their career. We offer structured apprenticeships to school and college leavers, and those leaving higher education. These offer candidates the opportunity to learn and grow alongside some of the most respected professionals working in the industry today.
We have a great opportunity for any graduates (or soon-to-be graduates) that are interested in a career in marketing. We are looking for a motivated and confident individual to provide support to our marketing team.
The position is initially for 6 months, with potential for extension. In this time you?ll gain tonnes of experience in a busy marketing department. As well as playing an integral part in supporting the everyday running of the department and delivery of campaigns, you?ll also get the opportunity to manage your own small projects. The team you?ll be working in are responsible for Norbord?s marketing throughout Europe. To view the job description and to find out how to apply, please click here.
At Norbord, we seek only the most talented individuals and are committed to helping them reach their full potential, as we believe they are essential to our growth and success.
If you would like to work in an environment where your contribution is valued and your performance rewarded, please check our current vacancies in the first instance.
If you can’t see a suitable vacancy but would like to work with us, please send us a current CV together with a covering letter. We will contact you should anything suitable arise.
Cowie Carol Brown
Station Road Cowie FK7 7BQ Carol.firstname.lastname@example.org
Genk Carine Helsen
Norbord Europe Ltd Eikelaarstraat 33 BE-3600 Genk Belgium Carine.email@example.com
Inverness Elaine Willis
Norbord Europe Ltd Morayhill Dalcross Inverness IV2 7JQ firstname.lastname@example.org
South Molton Kathy Bell
Norbord Europe Ltd Hill Village South Molton Devon EX36 4HP Kathy.email@example.com
Registered Office Address:
Company Number: 7886600