Norbord are strongly committed to safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors and visitors.
We do this by creating and maintaining a safe working environment, driven by our goal of zero accidents on site.
· All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
· Health and safety is a top priority and integral to our business and decision-making.
· Management is ultimately responsible for workplace health and safety.
· Safe operating practises are a shared responsibility amongst management, employees, contractors and visitors.
· Employees and contractors are accountable for their safety and that of fellow workers.
· Working safely is a condition of employment.
· Sharing best practices improves performance.
Registered Office Address:
Company Number: 7886600