Join the conversation: @Sterling_OSB SterlingOSB
There are loads of great prizes to be won in every region:
Regional prize draws are split into 6 regions: Scotland/Northern Ireland, North England, East Midlands, Central/Wales, South West, South East. Click here for details.
Strength you can build on promotion
Terms and Conditions
Short Terms & Conditions
This Promotion is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years of age and over who are currently working skilled tradesmen in the building sector. For your chance to win, simply enter your details at www.sterlingosb.com/win or text ‘WIN STERLING’ followed by your name, occupation and email address to 63666. Texts are charged at a standard network rate but may not be included within a prepaid text package. Competition closes at midnight on 30/11/2016. Normal exclusions apply. For full details and T&Cs visit www.sterlingosb.com/win
Promoter: Norbord Europe, Hill Village, South Molton, Devon EX36 4HP
Long Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to third parties including but not limited to the Promoter's agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This Promotion is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years of age and over who are currently working skilled tradesmen in the building sector excluding employees of Norbord Europe (the "Promoter") and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. Only one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including the use of multiple mobile numbers will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
3. The Promotion will run from the 7 March 2016 until 30 November 2016.
How to enter
4. Website entry - Entrants must visit www.sterlingosb.com/win and enter their name, age, occupation and name of company, email address and mobile number. Entrants must also enter their postal county in order to be entered into the promotion as detailed.
5. Text entry - Entrants need to text ‘WIN STERLING’ followed by their name, occupation and email address to 63666. A confirmation text will be sent from the Promoter to the entrant confirming they have received the entry. Only entries containing all the required details will be eligible to win. Texts are charged at standard network rate but may not be included within a prepaid text package.
6. There will be one top prize of a £6,000 Virgin Holiday voucher per region
a. 5 x £200 Power Tool World vouchers per region
b. 5 x £100 Scruffs clothing vouchers per region
c. 2 x £150 Red Letter Day vouchers per region
d. 1 x £1,000 sports hospitality day voucher per region
e. 1 x Merlin Annual Family Pass per region
f. 10 x £60 Odeon vouchers per region
7. The prizes will be allocated equally across all 6 regions in the prize draw which will take place on the 30th November 2016.
Winner Selection and Notification
8. Winners will be selected at random using a computer process which produces verifiably random results and notified by text message / email / phone within 5 working days of the draw date. All winners will also be listed on the Promoter’s website.
9. Should a winner not claim their prize within 28 days of receiving notice from the Promoter that they have won the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
10. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control.
12. No responsibility can be taken for entries or claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
13. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
14. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days of request) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. For a copy of the list of winners’ names and counties, please send a stamped addressed envelope with ‘Strength you can build on promotion’ to; Norbord Europe, Hill Village, South Molton, Devon EX36 4HP within 3 months of the closing date.
18. The winner agrees to participate in promotional photography as well as being included in press releases, news articles and social media with no further recompense.
19. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
20. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
Promoter: Norbord Europe, Hill Village, South Molton, Devon EX36 4HP
Registered Office Address:
Company Number: 7886600