- Make the job easier with a product that saws, drills, shapes and routs cleanly and easily, without splintering or chipping.
- Create something unique with a board that takes the most intricate edge profiling and surface routing, providing new opportunities for individuality in furniture and joinery design.
- Do a quality job with a board that’s manufactured in the UK’s first site for MDF production, incorporating the very latest in design, development and resin technology.
- Get the finish you’re after. Caberwood’s smooth surface is ideal for most high quality paint and surface finishes including the application of paper foils and veneers.
- Suitable for use with all woodworking machines and hand tools, giving you complete flexibility.
- Better workmanship is easy with superior screw and fastener holding than other types of panel product. That’s all down to CaberWood’s high quality fibres and internal bond strength.
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark.
Caberwood MDF Pro has the following certifications:
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
- Shop fitting
- General purpose joinery
- Wall panelling
- Architectural mouldings
- Door manufacture
- Fire surrounds
- Exhibition displays
CaberWood MDF Pro is available* in:
|Size (mm) / thickness (mm)||6||9||12||15||18||19||22||25||30||36||38|
|2440 x 1220||60||60||60||48||40||37||32||30||24||20||20|
|2440 x 1525||-||-||-||-||32||-||-||24||-||-||-|
|2440 x 1830||-||-||-||36||30||-||-||24||18||16||15|
|2745 x 1220||-||-||-||-||36||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|3050 x 1220||78||60||48||40||32||-||32||24||18||16||15|
|3660 x 1220||-||-||-||18||24||-||24||24||20||-||-|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply
RIBA NBS Specification: